Pet Distant Healing Sessions
Techniques , like Reiki, have been used to help Humans for thousands of years. We now know that these powerful healing modalities can be used to help all animals, any size, age or breed.
Reiki is able to release energetic blockages which create imbalances and disease in your animal.
Reiki restores all the bodies systems to there
"Natural State Of Balance"
Animals intuitively recognize and understand the power of Reiki and know it has the ability to heal them. Why it works so well & fast on them.
Our pets can seem more needy, nodge, push or give us those sad "eyes", signaling us, that they just dont feel well.
CLIENTS: MAMA & BABY
Reiki releases energetic blockages that can be held in an animal’s entire being:
Reiki works by bringing about a deep relaxation response which allows the body to release traumas , whether they be micro or major traumas .
When your pets imbalances are unblocked , through this beautifully infused healing energy, swirling & flowing through its entire being, it leads to increased energy and overall happiness for your pet.
A Reiki treatment is harmless and safe. It simply complements all holistic and healing modalities you may be using under your veterinarian's supervision .
For pets who are transitioning home to Spirit, Reiki is an especially powerful , yet gentle tool to give your beloved animal peace and calmnesst, as they go through the dying process., wrapping them in a secure blanket of angelic comfort.
Reiki is" pure love" and therefore offers loving support and comfort which can give your animal relief from pain, fear, and anxiety thus easing their transition to Spirit.
Benefits of Animal Reiki Treatments:
- It's simplistic, yet gentle and non-invasive
- It's done remotely, so you and your pet, stay in the comfort of your own environment.
- Is safe, effective and can do no harm
- Animals intuitively understand and recognize the "Universal Life Force" known as Reiki, and understand the healing power of Reiki on an instinctual level.
- Reiki works by creating a relaxation response so the body can heal itself
- Reduces stress and anxiety while creating a sense of calmness
- Relaxation and balance
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Speeds recovery from surgery, injury and illness
- Helps with fear, anxiety, aggression, depression and other behaviorally-based issues
- Helps animals in transition to die with peace and dignity
- Heals past and present trauma
After an Reiki treatment, results can be seen within the 24-48 hours. In some cases, you may notice an immediate change in your animal. Often, healing can be seen in your animal after only one or two Animal Reiki treatments.
While some conditions may require regular on-going Reiki treatments to facilitate and complete the healing process.
To receive the maximum benefit, a regularly scheduled program of Reiki treatments is strongly suggested for the continued health and well-being of your animal companion.
Bayday will need your pets name, and what type of animal it is.
Please include day and time you would like session to start.
An email will be sent to you within 24 hours, with information on session.
That's all...so easy!
*Please note: Reiki is never a substitute for veterinary care and
*If you feel your animal is seriously ill, contact your veterinarian.
*Always consult your veterinarian about the best course of medical treatment for your animal.
ALL ANIMALS BIG OR SMALL, DOMESTIC OR IN NATURAL HABITAT -DESERVE TO HAVE...BALANCE AND HARMONY IN THEIR LIFE
Depression....it's real and more common then you think